Love from me - Valentines Love to yourself
Posted on 13 February 2017
Love for someone special is fabulous, but love for yourself is even better! This Valentines Day we share our top tips on loving yourself more!
1) Give yourself the gift of time. How often do you drop plans for work or for a friend. Block a night out in your diary just for you, turn off your phone, and do whatever you damn please! Be it go for a walk, watch a trashy TV show, take a bath or meditate, this if your time.
2) Send yourself flowers! We love Bloom and Wild (bloomandwild.com). Choose your flowers and have them sent to yourself as often as you please. Even better find a local florist and ask them to schedule your delivery on a surprise day so when you come it's even more of a treat!
This Vampish floral bouquet is from our local florist Sweet Pea Flowers who are in Hackney Downs Studios with us. (Instagram @sweetpealondon)
3) Write yourself a love letter or love notes. Write your favourite things about yourself and stick it somewhere you can see it every day (like your mirror). Even better have them saved in your phone so you can look when you need a quick pick me up.
4) Move your body. Exercise is not only good for your physical well being but also for your mind. Find something you love doing and do it as often as you can. If your a social butterfly choose a team sport like football or netball. England Netball are offering a 'get back to netball'
course if you've not played since school!
5) Learn something new. A language, learn to cook, paint, draw or dance. Fall in love with something new! Emma (instagram @playfulemma) has been doing an art course and here's one of her drawings!
6) Buy yourself a present! We have 20% off with code LOVEFROMME until midnight on Valentines day so now is the perfect time to treat yourself!